Lonely day in school.

it's me, myself and i.
MC text, laptop, notes, sweets, etc. essential on my table!

need water, pokka greentea and BRANDS chicken essence.

then viy came over for a while.

happy that i have a companion for 4hrs.

now, is back to me, myself and i AGAIN.

=( lonely....im so lonely.



i like my fringe. haha...so randoM!

ok. back to my books.
another long day tmr.
contemplating if i should go back sch on sat?


in my past..

Me & my Mushroom.. brought my pink little mushroom...
Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...
Happiest Day in School!...since today is the last ...
ALL MY CRAVINGS SATISFIED. =) mini chocolate eclai...