i just received a call from a private no.

me: Hello?
the other end of the line: *breathe breathe*
me: HELLO? -loudly-
the other end of the line: *breathe breathe* -louder and deeper-
me: HELLO!!!! -on the top of my voice-
the other end of the lines: *inhale deeply* and hung up!

nb. pervertic people these days.

in my past..

FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...
Happiest Day in School!...since today is the last ...
ALL MY CRAVINGS SATISFIED. =) mini chocolate eclai...
What's for lunch today? "xi zup gao hor" - beef ho...
Silverspoon's Dessert Store pictures credit to: ht...
My Mummy & Daddy. i was writing down my mum's pers...
YUMMILICIOUS MEE SUA!! ... credits to: http://www....
dear readers,pls cast ur valuable votes for the hu...