What's for lunch today?

"xi zup gao hor" - beef hor fun with black bean paste. $6
- tasty but oily..

"yu gai mai fun" - sliced fish bee hoon soup. $5
- soup is tasteless. fish is overfried. bad choice.

....

we went to try this eatery because it is suppose to be YUMMY. unfortunately, it is no longer under the same boss, same chef, etc. Quite a bad experience because the staff were not attentive even though there was NO ONE except us. One of them showed black face, and din even thank us when we left.
...
Even though i stay near the area, i will not go back there. I would rather go POH KEE RESTAURANT! my all time fave at tiong bahru!!
....
Guest Forever Eatery
Blk 57 Eng Hoon St
#01-72 (Tiong Bahru)

Singapore 160057
Tel: 6221 2219

in my past..

Silverspoon's Dessert Store pictures credit to: ht...
My Mummy & Daddy. i was writing down my mum's pers...
YUMMILICIOUS MEE SUA!! ... credits to: http://www....
dear readers,pls cast ur valuable votes for the hu...
Ettusais's pre makeup base! "Redundant", "No use",...
It's ETTUSAIS time again!!!...This entry is all a...
Brewerkz with my Pretty Gfs. ... the flash so whit...
My dearest Raman, "a-bang". your mobile number is ...
EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED BAG! this bag will be exclusi...
FINALLY! Some pictures... bowling time. it's been ...