Brewerkz with my Pretty Gfs.
...



the flash so white!


my hair starting to be abit off. why ah. sth is not right with my hair today.

me and jillialia. we used to look alike when we both had super long hair and slightly kalipok fringe. =)


our BIG FEAST!!!! like machiam long time never eat ah. haha..we finished almost everything ok! no waste food.

a not very well taken grp shot.

tsk. a blur one.

a super dark one.

omg! another blur shot!!! but this pic quite chio. haha. cuz it's BLURRED!

i like this. nice. but minus the OPEN WINDOW pls.

we are two trendy YOUNG girls. haha.

with dearest cindy jiejie.

she's doing me a big favour by covering my BIG ARMS! woahaha.

and she's doing the same here! haha. OPPPPS.

aw passed jills her ROM present. sorry we couldnt be there babe. but u know we love u. ;)

see what jills is doing? covering aw's arm!!! haha!

candid shot! happy mrs lee!


sexy nighties.......hmmmm. hope u like it babe! haha.



why my face so round today!!! stupid hair. too layered already laaaa.


chio chio. she's gonna steal this pic and put on her fb acct & msn! gigglez.

trying to show off my sexy back!

funny picture. i nearly twisted my neck to achieve this effect. but failed big time! haha.

mrs. lee, fresh out from the oven.

kelly aw. pls support her website: http://chic-aloud.livejournal.com/
you will find pretty office wears there! add them to ur mailing list!!! =)

our strong gf. we will always be here to love u and baby charlene.

from jills. "you are most welcome". ;)

i had such great fun with my gfs. =) another bbq session is coming! cant wait!
....
APRIL FOOL's DAY - 1/4/09: the first person who FOOLED me was zq. bloody hell. scared the hell out of me. told me we failed WIL 2 grp project. then i din believe, but hurry went to portal to check. basket. still had to do so many surveys before we can read our emails. so angry and so gan cheong. completed the surveys within seconds and wth? no results!! then he APRIL's FOOL!!! just you wait!!! haha.


in my past..

My dearest Raman, "a-bang". your mobile number is ...
EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED BAG! this bag will be exclusi...
FINALLY! Some pictures... bowling time. it's been ...
http://timothytiah.blogspot.com/ -> read his entry...
i have been awake for 24hrs and counting.
FURY. FURIOUS. time check. 4.08ambeen doing the pr...
look at the time now.i have been in sch since 830a...
SKIN CARE REGIME! the above is the recommended ski...
i've been having very bad constipation these days....
A Reply to Charlene. my favourite sites. 1) http:/...