FURY. FURIOUS.

time check. 4.08am
been doing the project since forever....
the rest are sound asleep. me & sandra?
finishing up the shit.
i am grateful and thankful to have angels around me.
called my friends for an urgent ride home to take the car.
unfortunately, none was ard clementi area at 7 plus.
called C* and he was in camp.
thankfully he managed to reach SIM in half an hour and drove me home to get my car.
Thank u C* for the ride home. Saviour! Owe u one treat.
R* has been really an angel. helping me with MP and all that.
today, with no other choices and alternatives, i called him and asked for his assistance.
he tried to guide me via the phone, but it was difficult to comprehend.
needed him badly to come down and take a look at our proj.
end up, he's helping us with the project.
and till this hour, he's still at my place. tgt with sandra.
thank u R* for being an angel! Owe u big time!
i just dun understand why am i so sway-ed! stupid grp members.

in my past..

look at the time now.i have been in sch since 830a...
SKIN CARE REGIME! the above is the recommended ski...
i've been having very bad constipation these days....
A Reply to Charlene. my favourite sites. 1) http:/...
i used to know what i want in life.....to settle d...
I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF WITH SINGTEL BROADBAND!!!!...
just wanna share a happy news here!...i am left wi...
APRIL's CLEO.it is indeed an experience for me to ...
"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...