I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF WITH SINGTEL BROADBAND!!!!

i called the stupid hotline to check for my home's BB contract due date, so that i can recontract for a better offer.
however, they only accept recontract request via their official website.
i LOST the user id, and requested for him to provide me or reset for me.
....
he REFUSED. said that it's not under my name. (it's under my mum's).
i told him i can verify ANY INFORMATION he needs for the account.
i also told him he can take down my name and NRIC for verification purposes.
HE REFUSED. but their bloody hotline closes at 6pm! my mum is still at work.
and they are not open on sat and sun!
they also do not accept recontract requests at the SHOP!
so how!? no f*ing alternatives at all!!!
HOW TO RECONTRACT?
....
since i've learnt that i am able to do a recontract now, might as well just do it today.
GIVE ME THE USER ID will die is it?
...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STUPID INFLEXIBLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!!
....
i sent a COMPLAINT email to them. fools.

in my past..

just wanna share a happy news here!...i am left wi...
APRIL's CLEO.it is indeed an experience for me to ...
"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...
SEXIEST MEN. (at least to me).............No. 1: D...
sarahdee's NEW HAIR STYLE!!! you like? hee. i love...
April's CLEO. remember this blurry pic that i post...
April's CLEO is OUT!Grab a copy now! ;)
OMG! Look what i've found? omg!! it's so chio!!! i...
=( i want to breakdown already.IME test down.SO in...