April's CLEO.

remember this blurry pic that i posted last mth??

this is me. at the shoot location: OVEREASY. nice place!

the kind photographer teaching me how to hold the pen so that it will not be in an awkward position!
he's a funny guy! they kept trying to make me laugh so that the smile will look natural!

he's checking if i look ok on the laptop.

i looked abit stiff here.

want to know how the FINAL pic looks like? you know what to do! ;)


in my past..

April's CLEO is OUT!Grab a copy now! ;)
OMG! Look what i've found? omg!! it's so chio!!! i...
=( i want to breakdown already.IME test down.SO in...
IT show AGAIN...now now. the HOT pink one chio not...
Please vote for ALVIN LEE. =)cute and sporty guy!h...
SWEEET & MARBLE-LICIOUS!**LIMITED EDITION** omg!!!...
Over-flowing.... source: http://www.flickr.com/p...
Must Watch!! this is a super nice movie. i rate i...
i have been watching too many taiwanese variety ta...
MC test down.(i wrote so much till my little pinky...