Must Watch!!
this is a super nice movie. i rate it 4.5/5! it's close to ur heart and very touching. i am scared to dogs, practically anything other than human that's with a heartbeat. i am even scared of hamsters! but this show taught me sth, that dogs are harmless and they need love like all of us do. ultimately, they will stand by you and be there for u as long as they can. oh man. i cried so bad when marley had to go. =( everyone else was heard sniffing!! must be all crying....=( i want a dog. but i think i am not ready for the "parting".


in my past..

i have been watching too many taiwanese variety ta...
MC test down.(i wrote so much till my little pinky...
My Sister. this irritating sister of mine looks ki...
This shit is gonna end soon. Pls give me the will,...
1) credits to: http://whoodesiree.livejournal.com/...
Ettusais Workshop! see our pretty ambassadors, try...
Please support this young little girl who is curre...
Some of my watches... this GUESS watch was given t...
1) Credits to: modparade.livejournal.com #11: GREG...
27/2/09: Mykii (Ettusais Press Conference) located...