=( i want to breakdown already.
IME test down.

SO individual, 50%, due 20/3. Draft to be in by 16/3.
MP Grp due 25/3. Grp members rushing for me to complete my part by 18/3.

Wil 2 individual, 1 more mark to distinction.
should i appeal? scarly re-mark, result may be worst?

I am so tired.
I dun wanna be a graduate anymore.
it's not like this is the last sem.
I still have one more bloody sem to go.
I hate the school for screwing up my modules.

plus my dad is sick.
he's been coughing for nearly a week.
but refused to see a doctor.
he's been coughing so hard through the night.
can he not be so stubborn? sigh.

im sad. =`(

in my past..

IT show AGAIN...now now. the HOT pink one chio not...
Please vote for ALVIN LEE. =)cute and sporty guy!h...
SWEEET & MARBLE-LICIOUS!**LIMITED EDITION** omg!!!...
Over-flowing.... source: http://www.flickr.com/p...
Must Watch!! this is a super nice movie. i rate i...
i have been watching too many taiwanese variety ta...
MC test down.(i wrote so much till my little pinky...
My Sister. this irritating sister of mine looks ki...
This shit is gonna end soon. Pls give me the will,...
1) credits to: http://whoodesiree.livejournal.com/...