APRIL's CLEO.


it is indeed an experience for me to be able to appear on CLEO.
...
thanks to ETTUSAIS for giving each of the ambassador an opportunity!
...
i have received compliments for this picture, and also negative comments about it.
...
whatever it is, thank you for supporting!
...
by the way, there's no UGLY girls, only LAZY girls!
make-up does wonders to your face! if you have no money for surgical enhancement, then use make-up to cover ur flaws and highlight ur strong points!
...
you will look amazing and stand out from the crowd!
...
i rely on ETTUSAIS products to beautify my face! it's been 7 years and counting...=)

in my past..

"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...
SEXIEST MEN. (at least to me).............No. 1: D...
sarahdee's NEW HAIR STYLE!!! you like? hee. i love...
April's CLEO. remember this blurry pic that i post...
April's CLEO is OUT!Grab a copy now! ;)
OMG! Look what i've found? omg!! it's so chio!!! i...
=( i want to breakdown already.IME test down.SO in...
IT show AGAIN...now now. the HOT pink one chio not...
Please vote for ALVIN LEE. =)cute and sporty guy!h...