i used to know what i want in life.
....
to settle down early. get a HDB. get married. start a family. have little kids.
all these to be done before 30.
...
im 23 this year. i thought i was on the right track.
graduating from uni at the end of this year.
find a job. work for about 3 years.
apply for HDB. get married.
but things are not going accordingly to plan.
and i guess, changes are now inevitable.
...
what do i want in life now?
...
work very hard and lead a comfortable life and be alone?
earn alot of money and drive a Maserati and be alone?
buy a private apartment before 30 and be alone?
climb up the long corporate ladder and be alone?
...
maybe my focus now shld be finding a good job, earn big bucks, buy things that i always wanted to buy, own things that i always wanted to own but cannot afford?
...
maybe like what the fortune teller once said to me, that my love life will never be a smooth sailing one. and that i have to work very hard for the rest of my life. and he added that kids will be my burden.
...
i guess he's hinting me that i will be a spinster. how sad.
...

in my past..

I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF WITH SINGTEL BROADBAND!!!!...
just wanna share a happy news here!...i am left wi...
APRIL's CLEO.it is indeed an experience for me to ...
"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...
SEXIEST MEN. (at least to me).............No. 1: D...
sarahdee's NEW HAIR STYLE!!! you like? hee. i love...
April's CLEO. remember this blurry pic that i post...
April's CLEO is OUT!Grab a copy now! ;)
OMG! Look what i've found? omg!! it's so chio!!! i...