SKIN CARE REGIME!



the above is the recommended skincare regime by ETTUSAIS. this is also the skincare regime that i have been following strictly ever since they launched the SKIN VERSION UP & AQUA SHOOTER (Step 3 & Step 4 respectively).

(Honestly, last time what i did was Step 1, Step 2 and TONER. THAT WAS IT!)


But for ettusais, it is slightly different. they do not have a TONER. After washing and cleansing, it is strongly recommended to PREP (Step 3) your skin first, then MOISTURISE (Step 4), then end it with night powder or makeup during the day for PROTECTION (Step 5).

In March, Ettusais launched the NEW

"SKIN VERSION UP EXTRA" & "AQUA SHOOTER EXTRA"


(the new and improved versions uses a new formula. they ensure quicker and faster results to clearer and fresher skin! ANTI-BLEMISH!!!) I so need it now with all my datelines!


"SKIN VERSION UP EXTRA"

(Softening Lotion)


The new version is lighter in texture. NO MORE STICKY feling. Softens the outermost layer of the skin. It prepares the skin to absorb moisture quicky afterwards.


when the skin is soft and supple, say "BYE BYE" to blemishes!!!


*************************************


"AQUA SHOOTER EXTRA"


(Water-like Moisturiser)



when the skin is feeling fresh and clean, BLEMISH BACTERIA wont even have a chance to appear!!!

My Suggestion:

I guess most ladieshave the misconception that skin has to be dry before you apply makeup so that it’ll stay fresh. On the contrary, it is very important that your skin is well moisturized in order for your makeup to go on smoothly & evenly and last longer!
DO REMEMBER it is a good habit to:

in my past..

i've been having very bad constipation these days....
A Reply to Charlene. my favourite sites. 1) http:/...
i used to know what i want in life.....to settle d...
I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF WITH SINGTEL BROADBAND!!!!...
just wanna share a happy news here!...i am left wi...
APRIL's CLEO.it is indeed an experience for me to ...
"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...
SEXIEST MEN. (at least to me).............No. 1: D...
sarahdee's NEW HAIR STYLE!!! you like? hee. i love...