i've been having very bad constipation these days.
does anyone have any remedy for me?
i dun wanna be too dependent on laxatives.
i have tried drinking prune juice. nothing.
i have tried eating fruits and veggies. nothing.
it's just weird. when i drink carbonated drinks, i will get bloated and constipated.
sigh...my stomach is BLOATED!! i need to shit..=(

in my past..

A Reply to Charlene. my favourite sites. 1) http:/...
i used to know what i want in life.....to settle d...
I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF WITH SINGTEL BROADBAND!!!!...
just wanna share a happy news here!...i am left wi...
APRIL's CLEO.it is indeed an experience for me to ...
"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...
SEXIEST MEN. (at least to me).............No. 1: D...
sarahdee's NEW HAIR STYLE!!! you like? hee. i love...
April's CLEO. remember this blurry pic that i post...