look at the time now.
i have been in sch since 830am.
11pm, we kena kicked out by the stupid security.
went tea garden's mac, but no socket.

no choice. back to my hse.
doing the fucking CB project now.

if being SICK give u people the reason not to work.
think again. we can all be sick and NO ONE WILL DO IT!

FUCK U!

in my past..

SKIN CARE REGIME! the above is the recommended ski...
i've been having very bad constipation these days....
A Reply to Charlene. my favourite sites. 1) http:/...
i used to know what i want in life.....to settle d...
I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF WITH SINGTEL BROADBAND!!!!...
just wanna share a happy news here!...i am left wi...
APRIL's CLEO.it is indeed an experience for me to ...
"Kill me please"i've been telling my friends to ei...
i feel so sick. i am only 1000 words into my SO es...
SEXIEST MEN. (at least to me).............No. 1: D...