My dearest Raman, "a-bang".

your mobile number is still in my contact list. i was shocked to learn from andrea today that you have left us more than a year ago. im sorry that i couldnt be there. i missed those times when u always joke about me, we joking together, u saying dirty jokes, etc. all the times we had at the club, i will always remember. you, as my trainer, took care of me, and guided me through. you've always put the needs of the guests as your priority, always so passionate abt your job. the last i heard about you was when u got promoted, as the ambassador of RCMS. i was pleased and happy for you because you slogged for so many years at the hotel. your hard work finally paid off. but i guess, you worked too hard and din had sufficient rest. sigh. In another world, i hope you are enjoying your life now.
misses and loves, Sarahdee.

in my past..

EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED BAG! this bag will be exclusi...
FINALLY! Some pictures... bowling time. it's been ...
http://timothytiah.blogspot.com/ -> read his entry...
i have been awake for 24hrs and counting.
FURY. FURIOUS. time check. 4.08ambeen doing the pr...
look at the time now.i have been in sch since 830a...
SKIN CARE REGIME! the above is the recommended ski...
i've been having very bad constipation these days....
A Reply to Charlene. my favourite sites. 1) http:/...
i used to know what i want in life.....to settle d...