My Mummy & Daddy.


i was writing down my mum's personal particulars today..and was about to fill in her "AGE". i was very lazy to do mental calculation, so i asked her. she said "46". i got a shock!!! does my mummy look 46? she seems to be in her late 30s!! or maybe very early 40s. but 46?? i kept thinking my mum is "36". i dunno why.
then i decided to calculate my dad's age, and realised he is "54". he looks like in his early/mid 40s leh.
i think my parents ate those pills that keep them FOREVER YOUNG! haha.....

in my past..

YUMMILICIOUS MEE SUA!! ... credits to: http://www....
dear readers,pls cast ur valuable votes for the hu...
Ettusais's pre makeup base! "Redundant", "No use",...
It's ETTUSAIS time again!!!...This entry is all a...
Brewerkz with my Pretty Gfs. ... the flash so whit...
My dearest Raman, "a-bang". your mobile number is ...
EXCLUSIVELY IMPORTED BAG! this bag will be exclusi...
FINALLY! Some pictures... bowling time. it's been ...
http://timothytiah.blogspot.com/ -> read his entry...
i have been awake for 24hrs and counting.