Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..

early morning, xh came with 'eye candy'. said wanna take one more picture cuz the pic that we took that day had too many GAPS.
but i was in a MESS!! mugging half way, then suddenly asked me take picture.
see! my TWO BIG FISHBALLS plus a MEGA BIG GAP between us!
=(

then before i went lunch, they 'popped' by again! =) so we took another one, with SMALLER gap.

wanted to take another one, but librarian came over, and requested we moved outside to take pictures. damn. too ma fan alr. so we din take.

i was happy for the day...cuz i thought it was EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEGE!

WHO KNOWS.....THE NEXT MIN I TURNED MY HEAD AROUND......

my 'eye candy' taking with another girl!!! haha!!! XH la! give everyone such privilege!!!
=(
but their GAP is BIGGER. kekekeke......
oppps. so mean of me. haha...

pardon my nonsense. been in school the whole day. managed to finish 2 chapters of MC.
super stressed. not enough time!!
i miss mj, jac, daniel and the rest of the part-timers. i miss mugging with u all!!!!!! =(


in my past..

Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...
Happiest Day in School!...since today is the last ...
ALL MY CRAVINGS SATISFIED. =) mini chocolate eclai...
What's for lunch today? "xi zup gao hor" - beef ho...
Silverspoon's Dessert Store pictures credit to: ht...