Old Airport Hawker.

hmmm. my all time fave dessert. RED TEA JELLY with LONGANS. only at OLD AIRPORT!
i forgot to take note of the unit number.
just recognise the stall counter has got a couple of hello kitty stickers. haha...

as featured on this week's 8 days. decided to head down to try since i had the car today.
"Seafood spaghetti in chilli crab sauce" - $5
good deal. but the sauce very "jer-lak". eat too much, feels very off.
cheap italian food. not stingy on ingredients and sauce.

this one is with brown sauce.
not nice. like eating the chinese style "EE MIAN".
...
Located at:
...
MODERN ITALIAN FOOD
#01-35 Old Airport Food Centre
(all the way at the back of the food centre)




in my past..

A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...
Happiest Day in School!...since today is the last ...
ALL MY CRAVINGS SATISFIED. =) mini chocolate eclai...
What's for lunch today? "xi zup gao hor" - beef ho...
Silverspoon's Dessert Store pictures credit to: ht...
My Mummy & Daddy. i was writing down my mum's pers...