Me & my Mushroom..

brought my pink little mushroom cushion to sch today. to support my back.
so cute...i kept it in my Neverfull. squeezed it tgt with all my stuffs.

we were too hungry to take a picture of our dinner today.
...
SHANG HAI TEO CHEW PORRIDGE.
Bukit merah View.
Blk (i forgot)
near my hse. haha...
...
taxi uncles fave hangout! simple dinner. too tired for anything fanciful.

in my past..

Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...
Happiest Day in School!...since today is the last ...
ALL MY CRAVINGS SATISFIED. =) mini chocolate eclai...
What's for lunch today? "xi zup gao hor" - beef ho...