Mugging Friday.
FULL DAY!

he's so tall. can eat me UP!

the 'fishball' sisters. haha. we both got fishball face leh! how? =(
whose fishballs bigger?! haha...

BRAND's chicken essence - yummy! keeps me ALERT!

we are trying to take 'gapless' photo!!! had to use my shawl as background. haha.

aiya! xh complained "still got gap"!

THEN HOW!!!?
'eye candy' wasnt in sch on friday. boring....


in my past..

Lonely day in school. it's me, myself and i.MC te...
Me & my Mushroom.. brought my pink little mushroom...
Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...
my random good friday & sat. on good friday, while...
Happiest Day in School!...since today is the last ...