At Aw's Condo.

steph and javelle. cindy and charlene. baby javelle needs some warming up!

yay! all the girlies and babies.


javelle's float very cute leh. haha. got flower as umbrella!

baby luke and me!

me and mj. misses.

the 3 chong children. celeste, paul & mark. minus baby leo at home.

finally warm up alr, give baby charlene some kisses. =)

haha. then shortly after, moody again. haha. she is super cute.



baby javelle and i sharing a moment tgt! =)

we enjoyed ourselves in the pool!!

kissing luke kor kor.

dearest baby charlene and mummy! she loves the water!!

baby luke and mummy!





wah! upgrade alr. kiss lips now!! haha.

thank u ah aw for organising this. =)




haha. she pek cek alr. haha. cuz ah aw kept disturbing her to take pictures.
*****************************
TIMBRE PICTURES FROM MJ's CAM

love this pic. super chio. haha.



cindy jie jie with the RED MAN. he's panting from climbing the long flight of stairs at mount sophia.

i am sayang-ing him..

cheng jie jie trying to...i dunno do what!

omg! look at the long flight of stairs!!!!! ROLL DOWN faster!


i will organise another outing after my exams!


in my past..

Another batch of Friday's pics.. wing with me. for...
Mugging Friday. FULL DAY! he's so tall. can eat me...
Lonely day in school. it's me, myself and i.MC te...
Me & my Mushroom.. brought my pink little mushroom...
Another "MUGGING" day in Sch..early morning, xh ca...
Old Airport Hawker. hmmm. my all time fave dessert...
A little gift. from my fave cousin - dawn. she bou...
i just received a call from a private no. me: Hell...
FOR SALE!Brand New Men's Gucci Wallet.... black/eb...
Just For XinHui....Braised Yong Tau Foo....1) add ...