i would like to believe that I AM AN ONLY CHILD.

some people are just overly sensitive.

i did nothing wrong and i do not have to explain to you.

this is my blog and i saw what i want.

i did as you wish because i do not want to have ANYTHING to do with you ANYMORE.

in my past..

Labour Day. ...Also the day that i dropped my hp f...
i just put aside one hour to complete my "another ...
sorry for the lack of updates.been busy with my fi...
Mugging Friday. glynis wrote this for the libraria...
baby's ah gong passed away peacefully this morning...
i was feeling damn hungry.cuz i hate only one sand...
sigh. my heart is feeling heavy.there's many thing...
From Glynis's Cam..... with wei hao. he's always b...
Food time. havelock road's bah kut teh. total dama...
Mugging Wednesday. zq looking so damn fair here. o...