Mugging Friday.

glynis wrote this for the librarians to see. they are so irritating. if the table is vacant for more than half an hour, they will confiscate ur belongings!

yay! finished my SO notes. time for memorising.

yucks! whose gayish elmo white socks? so off!!! haha.

my fave heels now. from clubmarc. so chio hor!



we so bo liao until like that right. glynis's face! haha.

zq looks like jackie chan with the mega huge nose.

my turn! i looked to my left, but on the bottle, it reflected that i was looking to my right. WHY!



glyn asking to buy char siew bao. but she wrote "bao char siew".


lucky man. got free massage today. i so paiseh, glyn had to massage me cuz this guy asked her to help, and i was kinda sticky cuz i put moisturiser! sorry babe! haha.
it's confirm. my ah gong is going for the heart op on tues. i will head down raffles after my SO paper. worried. hope i wont get too affected. sigh.


in my past..

baby's ah gong passed away peacefully this morning...
i was feeling damn hungry.cuz i hate only one sand...
sigh. my heart is feeling heavy.there's many thing...
From Glynis's Cam..... with wei hao. he's always b...
Food time. havelock road's bah kut teh. total dama...
Mugging Wednesday. zq looking so damn fair here. o...
thank u to my dear friends, relatives and readers ...
At Aw's Condo. steph and javelle. cindy and charle...
Another batch of Friday's pics.. wing with me. for...
Mugging Friday. FULL DAY! he's so tall. can eat me...