they always say...

"you can choose to change partners for ur relationship, change friends for your friendship. but you can never change the relationship you share with ur family members."

as i am typing this, i made peace with my sister. and she made peace with me. after 4 days.

MAKE LOVE (PEACE); NOT WAR!!!

in my past..

i survived 2 papers today."What din kill me made m...
i would like to believe that I AM AN ONLY CHILD.so...
Labour Day. ...Also the day that i dropped my hp f...
i just put aside one hour to complete my "another ...
sorry for the lack of updates.been busy with my fi...
Mugging Friday. glynis wrote this for the libraria...
baby's ah gong passed away peacefully this morning...
i was feeling damn hungry.cuz i hate only one sand...
sigh. my heart is feeling heavy.there's many thing...
From Glynis's Cam..... with wei hao. he's always b...