it was fun meeting up with jas and her uni gfs.
mj after that was hilarious too!

the stranger WON so much from the host, the host's bf & me!!

i dare not bring him to gamble with my friends anymore!!! haha.

it's pay back time soon! WOAHA...

and we saw a dead KOK KOK KUEH at my hse car park!!
must be the car owner owed loanshark money.
then no more pig head. so killed a KOK KOK KUEH and placed on the car!
YUCKS! we bought the carplate no. WOAHAH. HUAT AH!!!!

in my past..

Xaria and US.July 2006. xaria was abt one day old....
Princess Zyan!! congratulations to brian & mich on...
Peach Milk Pokky! im eating it now. very very nice...
Rings! Rings! Rings! ...been a long long while sin...
Oh so random! sister cooking dinner. prawn egg.***...
From my E71. warm greentea to perk myself up when ...
Something SPECIAL to share!!S: Smooth P: Protect E...
MP3 Player - 256MB presenting to u, creative MUVO ...
one more to go.MC seems so difficult to digest.i w...
i feel giddy.my head is heavy.my body aching badly...