Rings! Rings! Rings!
...
been a long long while since i last surf all these websites! been so busy with sch this sem man. anyway, i found some pretty rings!! i wanna get for myself!
#1 - BVLGARI ring. For charity - "Save the Children".

#2 - COACH - Cheap & nice. haha.
#3 - T&C - Pretty!! i love. the Gold one is chio too.


But do i prefer a ring or a LV bag? haha.
let me think abt it.
anyway, i am so pooor now. i can only THINK.
...
and there's pending taiwan and BKK trip. haha. money drop from sky pls.

in my past..

Oh so random! sister cooking dinner. prawn egg.***...
From my E71. warm greentea to perk myself up when ...
Something SPECIAL to share!!S: Smooth P: Protect E...
MP3 Player - 256MB presenting to u, creative MUVO ...
one more to go.MC seems so difficult to digest.i w...
i feel giddy.my head is heavy.my body aching badly...
they always say..."you can choose to change partne...
i survived 2 papers today."What din kill me made m...
i would like to believe that I AM AN ONLY CHILD.so...
Labour Day. ...Also the day that i dropped my hp f...