Princess Zyan!!

congratulations to brian & mich on the arrival of their princess zyan! on 16th May 2009, 0501hr. =)

babysitted xaria and celestine with may. being a mom is not easy man. still got to wake up in the middle of the night to feed milk. then need to pacify her if she has nightmare. when u finally want to doze off, she's up again for sth else. i din get to sleep at all. but i enjoyed this rare babysitting experience. and i had fun with the girls.

now i know, looking after a child is not easy!! being a parent is not easy!! there's not guidebook on "how to be a good parent" or "how to be an efficient and effective parent".

today is a special day. the first time i touched my dad's hair. like REALLY TOUCHED n FEEL. it's so soft!!! like baby hair! cuz he never tried any chemicals on his hair before.

in my past..

Peach Milk Pokky! im eating it now. very very nice...
Rings! Rings! Rings! ...been a long long while sin...
Oh so random! sister cooking dinner. prawn egg.***...
From my E71. warm greentea to perk myself up when ...
Something SPECIAL to share!!S: Smooth P: Protect E...
MP3 Player - 256MB presenting to u, creative MUVO ...
one more to go.MC seems so difficult to digest.i w...
i feel giddy.my head is heavy.my body aching badly...
they always say..."you can choose to change partne...
i survived 2 papers today."What din kill me made m...