Eeee. So oily!
earlier yesterday, geok came to fetch me. acc her to far east for a hair cut. had lunch. then i hung around town (rented a book from Sunny Bookshop!) before heading home in the evening. cuz i was going out again later at night, i was too lazy to remove my make-up and reapply.
...
before i headed out again at abt 10plus, this was what happened...
...
shiny shiny!

reflecting light?

this comes in handy! Got this when i attended the birthday party!

wow! oily.

my oil glands very active!!

(i also got oily scalp leh! any good recommendations for shampoo?)

then, just apply Ettusais Acne T-zone Oil-block gel OVER your makeup.

(alternatively, can also apply it before your foundation.)

an appropriate amt.

i applied on my forehead.

followed by Daytime Defense EXTRA! to smoothen the surface and keep my forehead MATTE!

tilt it this way!

here u go! no more oily t-zone (which is my headache)!


in my past..

REPLIES TO TAG:谢: of course i am saying the same t...
i left my fave earrings at PRIVE.i sent so many re...
it was fun meeting up with jas and her uni gfs.mj ...
Xaria and US.July 2006. xaria was abt one day old....
Princess Zyan!! congratulations to brian & mich on...
Peach Milk Pokky! im eating it now. very very nice...
Rings! Rings! Rings! ...been a long long while sin...
Oh so random! sister cooking dinner. prawn egg.***...
From my E71. warm greentea to perk myself up when ...
Something SPECIAL to share!!S: Smooth P: Protect E...