I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!!

launched on 1st june. i went to SNATCH THEM UP!

this is for me. and i bought other colours as a gift. i will be very happy if i receive pretty nail colours, mini ones cuz they are cute, plus it's LIMITED EDITION!!

then i came home. and received ETTUSAIS June newsletter. ONLY between 5th - 11th June, for every 3 Vacance Nail colour purchased, can get COMMPLIMENTARY EXPRESS MANI VOUCHER LEH! OMG!!! if not i could have 2 vouchers alr can? =(
...
nvm loh. buy some more. 15 flavours ma. buy 3 one voucher leh. haha. can buy many many!!


if not buy the entire 15 flavours for just $60. can receive 5 express mani voucher or a dressy wrislet (min. purchase of $48)!!!!

this is the gift. and 3 pretty nail colours inside. i folded my own box k! cuz now im a poor student. so it's better that i DIY and do sth out of LOVE for my gfs!! =)
.
a great gift and within my student budget. of course dun give 1 la!!
give 3 in a set is presentable and just nice!


in my past..

WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...
Saturday Lunch at Changi Airport. met grandfather ...
SQ girl "wanna-be". haha. baby went to cut his ha...
All About Nail Colours!Ice-cream Paradise!!!...ett...
acc baby to review again today.kinda bad. din take...
DIY Pretty nails! my sis and i have been playing w...
WARNING: the following pictures may cause you to f...
2nd degree burn. due to an accident at work early ...
my ah gong has decided to go for the 1st op.will b...
http://goto.canon.com.sg/ixus100is/#/stylebook/vot...