acc baby to review again today.
kinda bad. din take pictures cuz it's gonna be even more gross than the previous ones.
the doc CUT the "dangling skin". note here, CUT. USE SCISSORS TO CUT.
then BURST all the blisters to drain the pus and liquid. note here, BURST. USE some tool to BURST.

baby was in pain. but as usual, trying to be gungho and all.
but i knew the pain became unbearable cuz he kept touching the bandanged arm.
finally, he gave in and took painkillers.
for him to eat painkillers, i am sure it is very very painful.

poor boy. he's been very brave this far.
sat again. to change the dressing.
but then again, i hope the wound will dry up by then.

the blisters at his tummy burst last night. and he din slp at all.
he was in pain. but he din wake up me. he only told me this noon.
sigh. i wish i can take away his pain.

in my past..

DIY Pretty nails! my sis and i have been playing w...
WARNING: the following pictures may cause you to f...
2nd degree burn. due to an accident at work early ...
my ah gong has decided to go for the 1st op.will b...
http://goto.canon.com.sg/ixus100is/#/stylebook/vot...
"Walk-in Closet"...I am so excited to share with y...
i will be posting something exciting for my female...
Eeee. So oily!earlier yesterday, geok came to fetc...
REPLIES TO TAG:谢: of course i am saying the same t...
i left my fave earrings at PRIVE.i sent so many re...