Our conversation last night went like this...

C: i created a dessert at work and spent a lot of time doing it. tt's why i stayed back till so late the night before.

Me: ohh ok. what dessert?

C: "XXX dessert". while i was doing it at my station, Chef came round and saw the dessert. he was kind of impressed and decided to taste it. he liked the idea, the taste and the presentation. he asked me what was my inspiration.

Me: so what was your inspiration?

C: i told him, my girlfriend. because she loves the smell and taste of peaches.

Me: REALLY NOT!!! haha... (smiling to myself)

i was a happy girl last night. and i slept with a smile on my face.

in my past..

the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...
WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...
Saturday Lunch at Changi Airport. met grandfather ...
SQ girl "wanna-be". haha. baby went to cut his ha...
All About Nail Colours!Ice-cream Paradise!!!...ett...
acc baby to review again today.kinda bad. din take...