the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me a 2nd chance to prove my worth to the company. pending for 2nd interview date. (im really shocked to receive the email. the interviewer was damn fierce to me and strict! no smile on her face at all can?)

and this thurs, i will be going for an interview at this particular bank tt i like. but the position, not so ideal.

oh well. good luck to me!

in my past..

Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...
WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...
Saturday Lunch at Changi Airport. met grandfather ...
SQ girl "wanna-be". haha. baby went to cut his ha...
All About Nail Colours!Ice-cream Paradise!!!...ett...
acc baby to review again today.kinda bad. din take...
DIY Pretty nails! my sis and i have been playing w...