Since Friday...

on fri, met up with zoe. we went down to WATSONS@SMU for the final judging. she got into the finals for "sunny smiles"! i din made it to top 5. but it was fun. =) good luck girl!!

my dear little sister went to pluck her wisdom tooth. she plucked 2 on her left. swollen cheek. poor girl. bled the whole day! plus she got gastric. so she vomitted damn bad. so heart pain to see her like that. im glad i made her feel better by staying with her for a while. she's super brave. love u sis.

on sunday, before heading out to zyan's full mth celebration! showing off my new cam!


here comes my baby.

on e way to serangoon. baby playing with my new cam functions so he can teach me later.

princess zyan is sleeping after drinking milk.

princess xaria with cory "sok sok".

looking so serious. she packing up her sweets into the container.

she can do the "peace" sign now! so cute. big sister celestine was so engrossed in her games. din manage to get a pic with her. mich looking great after this 3rd baby. =)

just an update on my baby's "singapore map" (the shape of the scar is like a spore map!). haha. his arm is healing. but the scar is gonna be there forever.

bought this home slippers at cotton on for just $5 with any purchase! comfy!!

=) i had a happy weekend. ilu.


in my past..

i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...
WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...
Saturday Lunch at Changi Airport. met grandfather ...