Sisters Day Out.
...
new camera means cam-whoring!!! =) we were playing around with the features...


on the bus to town.



the "wide lens" feature is not ideal for portrait pictures. see! so difficult to squeeze both of us into the frame!


see! when used the "wide lens" for landscape pics, very nice! i like.





accidental artistic shot. cuz i accidentally went to ZOOOM IN!








was trying to take an artistic shot. but failed.
..
i was trying to keep my hair in place, that's why most of the pics, im holding my hair!!! haha.
...
i realised it's only recent years that i became closer to my sis. maybe it's due to the 5yr age gap between us that's keeping us apart. at least now, we can share things abt guys, make-up, fashion, blogshops, movies, songs, etc. =)
...
pictures overloaded! woahaha.
...
btw, my sis has almost recovered from the extraction of her wisdom teeth. im still very HUM JI to make THE appointment for mine. =(


in my past..

"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...
Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...
i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...