"Someone once told me that the power in all relationships lies with whoever cares less, and he was right. But power isn't happiness, and I think that maybe happiness comes from caring more about people rather than less..." - Ghosts of Girlsfriends Past -

i teared when Matthew McConaughey (Connor) said this.

in my past..

Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...
i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...
I CANNOT RESIST ICE-CREAM PARADISE!!!! launched on...
WALK-IN CLOSET COLLECTION 2!.. tonight at 8pm! pl...