All about Celeste.

my niece. she super cute. =) kept wanting to drink from the straw. but cannot let her drink.


see she kept pointing at the straw!


nice! looks like "mother & daughter" not? haha.

styled by urs truly.

beckham hairstyle! haha.


with my mummy.

my mum is not keen on looking after kids. but play with them for a while, she's fine! so she alr told me next time my kids, she wont help to look after.


not even 12mths, so many pattern already! so cute!

play until tired. yawning.

serious face.

with her happy granny.


we told her to smile and look here! sucha smart little girl!

see! posing for the cam!

this is my daddy! found it at my godma's place. so cute and handsome.
...
Happy Father's Day ah pa!
love u. thank u for all u have done for us. u are the World's Greatest dad. thank u for treating us like precious gems.


in my past..

Dinner. Shop. Drinks. Chill.@ emerald hill. me and...
Sisters Day Out....new camera means cam-whoring!!!...
"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...
Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...
i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...