Dinner. Shop. Drinks. Chill.

@ emerald hill.

me and happy xh. cuz he bought a pretty shirt from zara!

zq and me.

our drinks.

mine. MEGA BIG.

he's having the strong beer!

this one is plain water beer.

making use of my cam's "wide lens" function! steady!

a kind "ang mo" decided to help us take a grp pic!

yummilicious wings!!

forced me to take this kinda pic for hiM! woahaha.

nearly as big as my face!

i finished it all by myself!


where's shavonne? i miss sch. i miss tea zero!

the guys bought shirts. and me? i din buy anything. only father's day card and a water bottle for my mum. =(
so broke.


in my past..

Sisters Day Out....new camera means cam-whoring!!!...
"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...
Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...
i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...
the interview that i thought i screwed up gave me ...
Sisters Bonding Session! in the ETTUSAIS June's ne...
went for my regular dental check up today....bad n...
1 HD, 2 DI, 2 CR. all cleared!one more MOD to go!!...