A date with Shav.

boss thinking what to order. at novena square. LAO BEIJING.

2 very happy and hyper pple. haha.



shav and me. missed her alot! haha. all the tea-zero during finance classes!!!




=)


WOMEN in black. with a MAN.


sisters.

u.g.l.y.

where's eunice? now u see her, now u dun!


he's a tall MONSTER (MONG-STER).


in my past..

Credits to: http://luvlia.livejournal.com/11044.ht...
Rojak Post. friday night was at geok's place. MJ t...
All about Celeste. my niece. she super cute. =) k...
Dinner. Shop. Drinks. Chill.@ emerald hill. me and...
Sisters Day Out....new camera means cam-whoring!!!...
"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...
Since Friday... on fri, met up with zoe. we went d...
i guess this whole "JOB SEARCHING GAME" has taken ...
CANON ixus 100. steph bought this. BLACK.i bought...
Our conversation last night went like this...C: i ...