Ah gong's bday celebration.

ah ma and ah gong.

we were at PEACH GARDEN @ OCBC centre. good food. good ambience. good service.

the daughters.

the grand-daughter.

another one.

haha.

first dish - peking duck wrap.

2nd dish - bone cartilage soup with fish maw.

3rd dish - prawn wrap; wasabi prawns (damn good); roasted pork
thereafter, the following 6 dishes, i forgot to take pictures. haha.
....
the young adults.


nice view. on the 33rd floor.


my two girls.

lynette & lydia.

all the grandchildren.

our whole family.

happy ah gong and ah ma with the children.


in my past..

Mind's Cafe.... lynn, the loser for FIRST HAND. ha...
i just drank my last sip of water, before the cloc...
Breekos. with who? jasmine dearest. =) i love you ...
A date with Shav. boss thinking what to order. at ...
Credits to: http://luvlia.livejournal.com/11044.ht...
Rojak Post. friday night was at geok's place. MJ t...
All about Celeste. my niece. she super cute. =) k...
Dinner. Shop. Drinks. Chill.@ emerald hill. me and...
Sisters Day Out....new camera means cam-whoring!!!...
"Someone once told me that the power in all relati...