Bruised.

blue-black has faded to become yellow bruise.

another side of my jaw.

then i received a letter.

so cute this card!

it's from my jiemei, jasmine! so sweet of her!! i was damn touched can. cuz she's usually very MAN, not into cards and such. but this time ard, she quietly surprised me by sending me a card!! plus the content is very sweet too!

i love u too babe. ;) lucky to have u by my side for all these yrs. u have seen me been through ups and downs in life. cheers to our sisterhood!


in my past..

URRGH! i still cant post pictures!!!
*i watch this one time cry one time*cantonese song...
I AM SARAH LALA! IN LOVE WITH LADY GAGA!!!woahahah...
Hamster Diary. i forced to close my mouth. bathin...
oh god. blogger sucks.i cant upload pics at all.da...
now now. it's been 3 days since the op. when will ...
Feels so horrible. just being wheeled out. the gau...
WISDOM TOOTH HORROR. reached at 7am. mount E. day ...
Ah gong's bday celebration. ah ma and ah gong.we ...
Mind's Cafe.... lynn, the loser for FIRST HAND. ha...