I AM SARAH LALA!

IN LOVE WITH LADY GAGA!!!

woahahaha....i cant post pictures again!! basket.

and i want MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ!!

tell me where i can get MJ TABLE & MJ TILES! preparing for this weekend. MY HOUSE NOW! cuz im swollen and i cannot go out!!

i feel better today. cuz i can sleep sideway!! i can curl up like a baby now.

in my past..

Hamster Diary. i forced to close my mouth. bathin...
oh god. blogger sucks.i cant upload pics at all.da...
now now. it's been 3 days since the op. when will ...
Feels so horrible. just being wheeled out. the gau...
WISDOM TOOTH HORROR. reached at 7am. mount E. day ...
Ah gong's bday celebration. ah ma and ah gong.we ...
Mind's Cafe.... lynn, the loser for FIRST HAND. ha...
i just drank my last sip of water, before the cloc...
Breekos. with who? jasmine dearest. =) i love you ...
A date with Shav. boss thinking what to order. at ...