My Already Black Tuesday.

- woke up early at 8am. email-ed O***, requested for them to postpone my interview.

- called Dr. Chew, told him my right cheek and gums were swollen. he asked me to head down mount e for a check.

- then waited for quite some time cuz he is fully booked today, and mine was a last minute.

- diagnosis: i din use the syringe to wash my wound in the correct manner. food particles all trapped in the wound. infection. loads of pus. gave me 2 types of antibiotics and pain killers. needs to go back for another review on friday. if still not healing, he will have to cut a hole at the wound to wash out the particles. (omfg. i told him to kill me instantly. PAIN!!!)

- my cheek is feeling super bruised now. i cant talk properly. back to square one. sigh. i feel so useless! i cant even wash the WOUND properly!!!

- then called my mum, update her. then she told me my aunty's mother-in-law just passed away in the morning. she had cervical cancer. my aunty is very sad that no one was with her when she left, except for the maid. my aunty drove the boys to school and my uncle went to work. sigh. i am so glad that i visited her last saturday. if not, it's gonna be a regret.

in my past..

My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...
my lower set of teeth is aching.so is my heart. =(
Aroma. Whitening. I have been rotting at home for ...
he bought me a notebook from melb. like those rome...
What a SURPRISE!!!... i received a phone call from...
My friday.... went for my appt. to remove the sti...
Bruised. blue-black has faded to become yellow bru...
URRGH! i still cant post pictures!!!