busy me.

-> upload pictures!! plenty of them.
-> study for my M5 test cuz mon and tues are tutorials.
-> study for my upcoming CL class test.
-> finish up the book "Wild Swan".
-> gonna start work 10th aug, at serangoon.

life sucks. growing up sucks. yucks.

in my past..

it's disappointing that most jobs now require my f...
Girls' Night Boooooze.i have gfs who will only lea...
baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...
went to the doc today.im down with fever, sorethro...
She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...
my lower set of teeth is aching.so is my heart. =(