it's disappointing that most jobs now require my full commitment and that employers do not encourage newbies to take leave within 3 mths of employment. plus, i still have to take leave for my test and also exams. sigh. i din nail the interview. too bad. im gonna be a parasite. 3 mths holiday shall be it!

any part-time or temp job lobangs, pls keep me in the loooP!

in my past..

Girls' Night Boooooze.i have gfs who will only lea...
baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...
went to the doc today.im down with fever, sorethro...
She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...
my lower set of teeth is aching.so is my heart. =(
Aroma. Whitening. I have been rotting at home for ...