Girls' Night Boooooze.

Photobucket
i have gfs who will only leave their house at night because they are so afraid of exposing their pimples and freckles under broad daylight!! then they pile on concealer to "HIDE" their "IMPERFECTIONS" but end up having thick and blotchy makeup!

However, whether i'm out in the day or exposed to bring camera flashes, i feel really confident because Medicated Acne Whitening Essence has helped to rapidly lighten my pimple scars (forehead area) and freckles (cheeks)! i constantly use this and i realised it does actually helps to moisturise those affected areas too! =)

anyway, we were at Alleybar. my favourite place. im skinny sarah now. =)

banana playing with my sexy red camera.

"walking on the Peaches.."


playing with the slow synchro function.




the old school hp with chipmunks sticker!


mojito.





the girls were looking hot! they went toilet to touch up their make uP!!



=) it was a good night out. thanks for the treats grils!
...
(when i get my first pay, i will need to start treating alot of pple! cuz they have been so kind. knowing that im a poor student, they have been paying for my share!)

Oh, btw...remember to snap up the last few available slots for the CUP CAKE WORKSHOP thisJuly! they are selling like HOT CUP CAKES! ;)

visit: http://www.ettusais.sg for more details!!

in my past..

baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...
went to the doc today.im down with fever, sorethro...
She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...
my lower set of teeth is aching.so is my heart. =(
Aroma. Whitening. I have been rotting at home for ...
he bought me a notebook from melb. like those rome...