went to the doc today.
im down with fever, sorethroat, flu (green mucus!!!!), bodyache and headache.
tgt with my wisdom tooth infection antibiotics, i have 6 types of pills to pop.
YUCKS. being sick sucks!
my sis is sick too. and she got 3days mc.

haven been sleeping well at all for many nights. urrgh.
going to slp early today. interview again tmr.

and today's interview is shitty.

in my past..

She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...
my lower set of teeth is aching.so is my heart. =(
Aroma. Whitening. I have been rotting at home for ...
he bought me a notebook from melb. like those rome...
What a SURPRISE!!!... i received a phone call from...
My friday.... went for my appt. to remove the sti...