i am trying to upload pics.
but i cant.
blogger is DOWN AGAIN! WTF!

don't even have an icon to upload pics or paste HTML.
this sucks.
i have tons of pics to upload.
and i have 2 tests coming up.
1 M5, 1 Comm Law.

sucks sucks sucks.
and i am not taking on the 1 mth job alr.
now is the last lap for me, and i don't wanna jeopardise it by trying to earn some money and not having time to study.

PLEASE come down to St James at 12pm this Sunday, 2nd Aug to support our stall at the FLEA! Pre-loved, new pieces and new pretty shoes!!

in my past..

busy me.-> upload pictures!! plenty of them.-> stu...
it's disappointing that most jobs now require my f...
Girls' Night Boooooze.i have gfs who will only lea...
baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...
went to the doc today.im down with fever, sorethro...
She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...
i need some help readers.my blog has reached the m...
Realise.I realised:-> there's no such thing as "fa...