SING DOLLAR PLAY @ ESPLANADE!

it was an enjoyable night! thanks jas & otah for accompanying me to watch. our next one will be BROADWAY BENG k! haha.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



in my past..

UNI GIRLS & *BUCKS!blogger having some problems wi...
i am trying to upload pics.but i cant.blogger is D...
busy me.-> upload pictures!! plenty of them.-> stu...
it's disappointing that most jobs now require my f...
Girls' Night Boooooze.i have gfs who will only lea...
baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...
went to the doc today.im down with fever, sorethro...
She's HOT! Megan Fox. Source: http://hollywoodcrus...
My Already Black Tuesday.- woke up early at 8am. e...
My FIRST time using photobucket!!!thanks everyone ...