Pink Parlour

Photobucket

my first time there! used to frequent STRIP, but it was too costly for me. was asked to take a shower and change!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the lady therapist was friendly and she's very cute too. kept talking to me to distract me. the pain is tolerable. so i do urge all girls to do brazilian wax for hygiene reasons. u will feel clean and confident! trust me! they having promo now. visit either beatrice tan's livejournal or zoe's blog (Ettusais Ambassador) to get the ecoupon! "1-for-1 at $49". Read their blogs to find out more.
i went with jiayi! =)


in my past..

1st Flea Market at St. James Power Station!!!2nd A...
Afternoon Brunch on a Sunday.Just the two of us.Ca...
SIGNATURE "PONG-PONG" KALIPOK HAIRSTYLEthese pictu...
SING DOLLAR PLAY @ ESPLANADE!it was an enjoyable n...
UNI GIRLS & *BUCKS!blogger having some problems wi...
i am trying to upload pics.but i cant.blogger is D...
busy me.-> upload pictures!! plenty of them.-> stu...
it's disappointing that most jobs now require my f...
Girls' Night Boooooze.i have gfs who will only lea...
baby going for one week reservist tmr.but we had a...