i hate those f*king people living DIRECTLY above me!
f*king no manners!
f*king not considerate!

super pissed.
from 1030pm to 1am, they were doing some drilling and construction shit.
i went up and requested for them to do it tmr, but they said, MUST FINISH by that night.
knn. this happened last week.
but until today, my grandma and my mum still said i was wrong to approach them!
told me must give them face cuz we have been neighbours since 20 god damn years ago!
so must RESPECT THEM.
IF I RESPECT THEM WHO RESPECT ME!!!!
i need to F*cking sleep!!!

F*ck the people upstairs la. ccb.

in my past..

Mr. Punch...it's always nice to chill over cocktai...
GIRLS! BEWARE OF THIS EMAIL ADD on MSN: <!-- /* ...
Happy Purple Sunday.yay! i finally bought a pair o...
Primary School Gathering@Indochine, Forbidden City...
Timbre@ Mount Sophiathere's loads of pics, but i l...
Brand NEW Papillio Sandals SOLD.Women's: Madrid Pe...
As an Ettusais Ambassador, I would love to share t...
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior...
i thought GSS was over?but i was wrong! ONLINE BLO...
TO SELL: SOLDAGNESELLE BRAND NEW JACOB IN BLACK DR...